The NZ test and tag experts | COMPLY GUY
Comply Guy are THE electrical test and tag NZ experts. Test & tag, PAT tests, appliance testing, electrical testing & more…
We take compliance concerns off your worry list!
We do that by making sure you comply with the latest electrical and OSH regulations. We use the latest technology and equipment to efficiently do appliance testing without risk of damage or loss of data from computers and IT equipment.
All companies in New Zealand are responsible under Health & Safety and Electrical legislation for ensuring all electrical appliances are maintained and periodically tested for electrical safety, and…
We are the super-efficient test and tag NZ specialists!
We believe we are the best at what we do, and we offer a national appliance testing service.
Comply Guy – keeping everyone happy!
Yes, it’s gotta be done – so it’s our job to make things as effortless and pain-free as possible for you. Which means tailoring our service to meet your needs, quietly getting on with things so you hardly know we’re there, and being cost-effective too.
Our trained test and tag NZ technicians will give you…
- Fast, economic appliance testing and tagging, at a time that suits you. Visit our Test and Tag Services page for more information.
- A report and a wall certificate for OSH compliance and safety information for your staff.
- An asset register, if required.
- A reminder when your appliances are due for re-testing to keep you OSH compliant.
- Peace of mind that your business, staff and customers are safe.
Comply Guy’s 100% cast-iron guarantee…
- We guarantee satisfaction or we’ll put things right – free of charge.
- If you buy a new appliance between now and your next test, we’ll test it free of charge next time we’re in the area.
- All our staff are cleared by Ministry of Justice (i.e. police checks).
- We’ll provide you with good, honest service, do a “proper job” without cutting corners, and do our best to be as non-invasive and user-friendly as possible!
- We’ll happily customise our service to meet the individual needs of your organisation.
- We’ll remind you when your appliances are due for retesting so you don’t have to remember.
What is appliance testing to the latest NZS 3760 Standard?
To test and tag plug-in appliances (e.g. computers, heaters, leads, fans, tools, etc) for safety from electric shock and fire. This gives you peace of mind and compliance with the latest electrical and OSH regulations.
Why is this important?
Many dangerous, hidden faults can only be discovered by specific electrical inspections and tests. There is no way to know that any electrical appliance is safe without electrical testing.
What if we don’t test and tag?
Comply Guy says, “Don’t go there!”
- An accident with an untested/unsafe appliance could result in a personal and business OSH prosecution.
- The unwanted negative publicity would broadcast to the world – not to mention your staff, clients and competitors – that your business failed to comply with basic safety requirements.
- And your fire insurance claim could be denied if you are deemed not to have taken reasonable care to prevent loss.
7 compelling reasons to choose Comply Guy…
- Speed and value-for-money. We’re very quick and competitively priced compared to all other testing companies, and especially compared to general electricians. That’s because we are specialists with incredible depth of experience in testing and tagging, which is our core expertise. And we have efficient systems and procedures, specialist testing equipment, and specialist training programs.
- Impeccable service levels. All our staff are super-friendly and have great customer service skills to ensure we work seamlessly through your workplace without upsetting anyone or anything. We do our best to be as non-invasive and user-friendly as possible!
- Independent audit. You get an independent audit compared to using your own electrician.
- Specialists. Electricians generally don’t work out economically. They typically work on an hourly rate which can be expensive because, since they don’t specialise in this area or have our systems and high-speed testing equipment, they invariably take longer. Sparkies don’t do what we do on a daily basis. It’s just not their core competency to audit. And as for reminders? Forget it, it won’t happen!
- Police checks. All our staff are cleared by Ministry of Justice (i.e. police checks).
- Free reminder service. We’ll remind you when your appliances are due for retesting so you don’t have to remember.
- 100% rock-solid guarantee. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, we’ll put things right – free of charge. And if you buy a new appliance between now and your next test, we’ll test it free of charge when we’re next in the area.