How do you ensure that your business or workplace complies with the new Health and Safety Reform Bill? Simple get it tested. No matter how big or small your business may be risk doesn’t discriminate, so it pays to get appliances professionally tested.
- Statistics don’t exaggerate and on average, 73 people each year die on the job.
- 1 in 10 people are injured on the job and around 700 die from work-related illnesses.
- This costs us $3.5 billion per year.
For all these very sensible reasons, in 2013, the government decided to get us all Working Safer’ and bring down the injury and death toll rates by 25 per cent.
The biggest change to the legislation planned is to make employers responsible for employees’ health and safety. This is another good reason why you should start getting your business in order.
“We take safety seriously. Comply Guy is here to help you make sure you are ‘safe’ under the law and that your employees are safe and sound too. We know the best way to be safe is to test all the appliances, tools, machines and electronics your staff and customers use. All our technicians and staff are fully qualified and well informed about the new Bill and the measures you need to take to ensure you comply.
Why Test and Tag?
Most electrical faults are not visible, so the only way to find them is by carrying out electrical testing with specialised equipment. Ensuring that electrical appliances in your home or workplace have up to date paperwork proving they have passed testing will keep the people you live or work with safe from the risk of electric shock or fire.
Why Comply Guy Test and Tag
- We guarantee satisfaction Our customers are important to us so if it’s not right, we will get it right-at no charge.
- We are highly qualified and experienced electrical appliance inspectors. So we know what kinds of deterioration and damage to look out for.
- We test to the highest New Zealand standard, approving appliances to NZS 3760 standards.
- All our staff are cleared by Ministry of Justice, so you get peace of mind.
- We are efficient and deliver quality results so you get value for money too.
If you wondered whether your appliances have been tagged or tested lately while you read this article, just give Comply Guy a call on 0800 669 999 and they’ll help you make sure your business is safe and sound.
Learn more about the new Health and Safety Reform bill here