Thermography can help your business reduce costs and develop a proactive maintenance schedule. Here’s why NZ businesses use thermal imaging…
Thermal imaging is a diagnostic tool used to identify potential issues within a workplace’s electrical distribution boards, mechanical equipment, heating systems and buildings.
Using FLIR thermal imaging cameras, our highly experienced and qualified thermographers will…
- Identify immediate problems that demand quick, corrective action.
- Create a “Baseline” report to establish a snapshot of conditions at a point in time that can then be monitored for changes over time.
- Perform a thorough inspection of your electrical distribution boards, machinery or buildings.
- Identify hotspots before they cause damage.
- Identify issues not visible to the naked eye.
- Help you avoid costly repairs and reduce excessive power usage.
- Create an in-depth report on our findings for you to take remedial action from.
To book a thermography inspection at your workplace, contact the Comply Guy team today!
Why hire the Comply Guy thermal imaging team?
Available to assist commercial clients, factories, workshops, offices, shops, schools and buildings throughout New Zealand, Comply Guy professionals take safety seriously. All Comply Guy thermographers are…
- Fully qualified by FLIR Systems.
- Use top-quality FLIR thermal imaging cameras.
- Knowledgeable and friendly.
- Electrically qualified.
Unlike other thermal imaging companies, we do not outsource work to franchise testers! You can be assured your thermographer is a genuine member of our nationwide Comply Guy team!
Contact us today to learn how our thermographers can assist your business!
Benefits of thermal imaging for your business
An annual preventative maintenance program of thermal imaging can assist your school, government agency or commercial business to identify…
- Hot spots.
- Potential and actual electrical overloads.
- Failing components on machinery.
- Loose connections within your electrical switchboard, walls or machinery.
- Reduce electrical and heating losses.
- Identify water leaks and dampness.
After the completion of our inspection, your Comply Guy thermographer will supply a detailed report of all the equipment and buildings surveyed. It will contain details including the location of any issue, digital and thermal images and a commentary of their findings.
From there you can take remedial action to develop a regular maintenance program and complete any repairs to improve safety, reduce risks, and reduce your business’ machinery, plant or electrical costs.
To book your thermography inspection, contact us now!