Test and Tag Jobs – From Comply Guy
Are you looking for new opportunities in the electrical industry? Comply Guy specialises in the maintenance and testing of electrical appliances for a wide range of clients in most areas of New Zealand.
As our business grows, we continue to need new talent for our expanding range of services with electrical test & tag technicians or contractors in cities from as far North as Whangarei to as far South as Dunedin. Right now we have a test and tag jobs available in Auckland and Christchurch for compliance testing specialists.
Are you are interested in the electrical field, or test and tag jobs and becoming a compliance testing specialist? You’ll
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Flexibility for working hours (the role may include evening or weekend)+be available to travel outside of the city or regional centres to client sites.
- Current Clean Driver’s License (Police vetting for the successful applicants)
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- EAS (Electrical Application Serviceperson) qualification – Would be an advantage
ELECTRICAL ROLES – APPLY HERE
Do you want to know more or think you’re just the person Comply Guy need in our nationwide expansion? If so contact us today with your current CV.
There are electrical technician jobs available right now. Apply here including a cover letter if you’d like to be considered for the current Auckland and Christchurch roles, or any future opportunities or testing role – email firstname.lastname@example.org, 0800-669-999 If Auckland based – (09) 5211-566 or or call our mobile 021-244-8188